Beautiful * Monster }










profile friends entry dashboard followers facebook twitter older newer
❁ Graduation Day
Sunday, October 28 | 03:32

Assalamualaikum .
I have graduated from MRSM PDRM Kulim, Kedah .
A well spent day .
A story to tell . Pictures to share .


; early in the morning
captured by azam azmie


; from left : sofea, fasha, diana, syakinah, fatin


; ranked 11th on the list with CGPA 3.72 . Alhamdulillah .






; Alhamdulilah . I've got award for the best subject


; look at my face! I was so thankful and elated.


; fareez izham


; from left : najwa, diana, don, fasha





; from left : farhani, muslihah, zaiti, ainini, afieqah, fasha, alia
; down from left : asna, rasyifa'


; roommates : fashareena and shazreena


; with ze BWPs



; classmates : hafiz mutalib



; from left : atikah, izzati, alia, fasha, don, afieqah, syauqi, aman
; down from left : ainini, rasyifa' , nadia



; twins ?


; fasha, baythanee, atikah


; from left : zahid, syauqi, ayie, fasha, nadia, alia


; from left : fasha, aishah, amalina, aida, farhani


; love mak


; love abah


; finally I've got a picture of Aqbal (the boy in pink baju melayu) . Its difficult to have a photo of him .


; our captain : daniel fiqri 


; sabiq


; last but not least . nadia and wahid . I'm really fall into this picture ♡


So that's it .
On 24th October 2012.
Family . Friends . Love . 
All in one . Together . Celebrating .
Zillions thanks to abah for being my photographer using my nikon D5000 on that day .
A hectic day . Extremely exhausted . An unforgettable memories
Alhamdulillah .