Beautiful * Monster }










profile friends entry dashboard followers facebook twitter older newer
Monday, December 12 | 13:00

 Coeur de Pirate - C'était Salement Romantique




; lyric translated from google

You're easier to understand and to fall, I could not take you
Too far from you, I want you to miss your eyes to exist for

And south of my troubles, I move away from you
to cover my heart with a little black wax
All eyes started to me,
I tried to fly away from you
I tried to fly away from you

You're easier to follow, in the city that becomes our biggest leak
And I, lying in that bed, I contemplate what I gave you my life

And south of my trouble I move away from you
to cover my heart with a little black wax
All eyes started to me,
I tried to fly away from you
I tried to fly away from you