Beautiful * Monster }










profile friends entry dashboard followers facebook twitter older newer
❁ Requests
Wednesday, May 1 | 02:50



  
image by ; google 


Assalamualaikum .
It's been a while since I've posted the last entry . I've been attended some of challenging and fun interviews . The first one was UTP followed by JPA and Maybank . PASUM is the newest . So I was like ,,, busy preparing myself and rushing to get everything done by the time . Alhamdulillah , all those interview sections went so smooth .


So I've got some requests here , asking me for some tips on how to impress the interviewers . Sooner or later , I'm going to post an entry about my experiences being one of the lucky candidates for  UTP Educamp , JPA scholarship interview and PASUM ; Physical Science Programme . In shaa Allah.


Until now , kbaii .